Personal Trainer - Murray Hill
New York, NY
New York, NY
Founded in 2011 by executives at Equinox, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with more than 90 locations open or in development throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California. Blink puts Mood Above Muscle™, which celebrates the positive feeling you get from exercise, not just the physical benefits.
Blink recently launched a franchising system to complement its fast growing company-owned business model and has secured franchise development agreements in Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Virginia and upstate NY. This includes an agreement with Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green, two-time NBA Champion, All Star, Olympic Gold Medalist and Defensive Player of the Year, who announced a franchise development deal to bring 20 gyms to his home state of Michigan and to Illinois.
Blink is an exciting and dynamic business that is still in the start-up mode. We are a passionate team with a great entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the work done.
While Blink has grown rapidly and has already achieved significant profitability, the business is just getting warmed-up. Its leadership has a very lofty vision and expects explosive growth over the coming years. At a minimum, the business expects to have more than 300 locations over the next five years through a combination of corporate and franchise development.
For more information visit Blink’s consumer website -- blinkfitness.com – and its franchise website – blinkfranchising.com.
What makes PT at Blink different?
Blink is currently based in the New York tri-state area with plans to grow nationally in 2019 and as a result, we have a rapidly expanding member base. With over 10,000 new members a month, there are plenty of new clients to engage in training. We offer the lowest price point per session with the largest payout for new trainers in the industry. You also have the opportunity to get paid for floor hours, where you can maximize prospecting. What are you waiting for? It’s time to get blinking.
Blink Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
- Build client base through conducting orientations and PT sessions and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Set the positive energy and tone of the Club
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Approved Personal Training Certification Required
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package for all Trainers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings option
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Complimentary Blink membership
- Fun working environment!