Personal Trainer - DSW - Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque, NM 87102
New Mexico Sports & Wellness - Downtown
We are looking for driven Personal Trainers who enjoy providing their clients with the best experience in a fun community oriented environment!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Personal Trainers are all about:
Our Personal Trainers are committed to helping individuals reach their personal fitness goals. They specialize in the design and implementation of individualized programs and are skilled in the safe and proper use of machine weights, free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
Our Personal Trainers are energetic, provide exceptional customer service, and enjoy finding creative ways to keep clients motivated while assisting them in overcoming obstacles. Our most successful trainers have an entrepreneurial spirit yet appreciate the support from club management and our corporate office – it’s like starting a business, without having to build the infrastructure and we pay you for prospecting and training!
What you’re all about:
Specialties we currently have a need for:
- You have a passion for fitness and enjoy helping a wide variety of individuals reach their personal goals.
- You have a solid work ethic and people know they can depend on you.
- You have a NCCA accredited personal training program certification from one of the following organizations: AAPTE, ACTION, ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCCPT, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA or Cooper Institute (To see a complete list of the accepted certification programs visit http://www.credentialingexcellence.org/p/cm/ld/fid=121).
- You can provide proof that you are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- You have excellent verbal and promotional skills.
- A minimum of 6 months of personal training experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology or a related area is definitely a plus.
Why you want to work for us:
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Weight Management Specialist
- Behavior Change Specialist
- Cancer Rehabilitation Specialist
- TRX Certified
- Sports Conditioning/Performance
- Olympic Lifting
- Youth Training
- Small Group Training
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We provide bonus incentives and in-house training to fulfill your CEC certification requirements.
- We provide a professional development training series.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We have one of the BEST “client feeder systems" around.
- We allow you the opportunity to develop programs.
- We provide insurance to those that work a minimum of 20 hours/week.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- We provide paid floor hours and the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!