Arch Amenities Group, the worlds leading spa, fitness and amenity management firm, is seeking a Payroll Specialist for our corporate office in Rockville, MD. The Payroll Specialist will process payroll, including collecting time sheets, while working with ADP systems such as E-Time and WorkForceNow.
Entry level position with at least three years of experience preferred. $60K equivalent depending on experience. AAG offers great benefits and exceptional opportunities for internal career advancement.
- Ensures the "AAG Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in AAG Basics to Excellence (BTE), AAG Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and AAG Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of AAG.
- Understand and uses ADP systems including WorkForceNow and E-Time to process payroll for about 3,000 employees
- Process Manual check requests for employees.
- Work with facility managers to collect time sheets and payroll information.
- Updates employee pay rate changes in payroll system.
- Works with HR Department to make sure all new hires are updated in payroll system.
- Assists in auditing payroll semi-monthly
- Processes Wage garnishments, Liens, Employment verifications, etc.
- Assists with other employee payroll reports as needed.
- Runs/Reviews time clock audits as needed.
- Keeps track of time off balances including PTO, sick time using ADP
- Trains field managers on using E-Time for their staff
- Assists employees with ESS
- Randomly audit time cards during the pay periods.
- Enter payroll historical edits in E-Time system.
- Assist with client payroll invoicing
- Distributes checks, W-2s, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of payroll experience preferred, preferably in multi-state company.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, high-change environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems.
- Must be well-organized, efficient, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- An ability to handle and meet multiple deadlines.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Availability: Normal office hours. May need to work some weekends/holidays during payroll week.
- Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- This position required the ability to reach, stand, walk, push, and pull.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: lifting, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine and copier.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having an inclusive and diverse workforce.