Beverly Hills, CA
Beverly Hills, CA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Payroll Coordinator will be a key member of the team that is involved in all aspects of payroll administration for approximately 10,000, multi-state employees. This individual will field and address questions from operations team; ensure payroll system is kept up-to-date with employee changes; maintain and organize payroll files. Specific duties include consolidation and processing of bi-weekly adjustments and deductions.
- Prepare and maintain payroll files in payroll system
- Print out payroll reports and verify for accuracy before payroll is transmitted
- Produce manual checks when necessary
- Calculate and compile medical benefit deductions and other earnings
- Research and resolve employee payroll discrepancies, including bank debits and credits
- Interact with employees and all levels of management on payroll related projects and inquiries
- Track and monitor field performance across key payroll elements
- Understand and interpret wage garnishments/child support/levies orders and process them accordingly
- Investigate, locate, and resolve cause of misdirected checks. Update system or notify appropriate party of correction.
- Audit payroll for processing errors.
- Manage all time cards and time clock inquires
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- IT and systems sophistication - ability to gather/develop system needs and translate into functional specifications
- Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service regarding all payroll issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent clerical, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to details with a proactive approach to solving and preventing problems
- Strong computer skills particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Ultipro and ADP Reporter a plus
- Bachelor Degree preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE