Arch Amenities Group, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Park Attendant in Parrish, FL. The Park Attendant provides exceptional service to all guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Assists with the setup and execution of community programs and events. Maintains the pool, pool deck, amenities and surrounding park. Conducts necessary cleaning and stocking in a manner that is responsive to guest satisfaction in a safe manner. This position reports to the Lifestyle Director.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Lifestyle Director on duty
- Performs various custodial duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe environment, including, but not limited, to trash removal, stocking restrooms, cleaning and straightening furniture at pools, amenity buildings and outdoor parks
- Check to ensure that all equipment is functioning properly
- Assists with the setup and execution of community programs and events as directed by the Lifestyle Director.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address resident service needs
- Follows the daily facility checklist when scheduled
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Ability to express an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Ensure that uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking on level and slippery surfaces, climbing, reaching, twisting, turning, kneeling, bending, stooping, squatting and crouching in the performance of daily activities
- The nature of the work requires the employee to work outdoors in all weather conditions including wet, hot and cold
- Move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
Arch Amenities Group. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.