WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Park Attendant at Starkey Ranch in Odessa, FL. The Park Attendant provides exceptional service to all guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Maintains the park, park deck, and grounds surrounding amenities & parks. Conducts necessary repairs and performs necessary cleaning in a manner that is responsive to guest satisfaction in a safe manner. Also responsible for routine custodial duties.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager on duty
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe environment, including, but not limited, to the restrooms, pool deck, splash pad, amenity building and outdoor parks
- Check to ensure that all equipment is functioning properly
- Provides general cleaning to include restocking towels and picking up litter, as well as straightening up deck chairs and tables. Wash, mop, and clean the pool deck.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address resident service needs
- Follows the daily opening and closing procedures when scheduled
- Works with other attendants as a team to monitor the gate, the pool and park area
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager
- Maintain hourly attendance records while on duty
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to swim is highly desirable
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Ability to express an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Ensure that uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking on level and slippery surfaces, climbing, reaching, twisting, turning, kneeling, bending, stooping, squatting and crouching in the performance of daily activities
- The nature of the work requires the employee to work outdoors in all weather conditions including wet, hot and cold
- Move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.