WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Park Administrator.
The District Park Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative and organizational tasks of the Starkey Ranch District Park, including league scheduling and billing, monitoring field usage and park sponsorship sales.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for park users, residents, visitors and their guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Manages the daily operations of the Starkey Ranch District Park, including scheduling of field usage between leagues, rentals and special events as needed and managing the lighting schedule.
- Coordinates with sport leagues and other organizations to assure proper scheduling, preparation and maintenance of sport areas and recreation facilities.
- Audits annual league agreements to ensure all groups are following procedure and should personnel changes take places, ensures agreements are updated.
- Manages Park Attendant staff schedule to cover peak field usage.
- Coordinates with current park sign sponsors and potential sponsors to meet annual sponsorship goals for the park.
- Handles all billing for leagues, private rentals and sponsorship including issuing invoices, tracking and submission to accounting.
- Sends monthly email communications to residents regarding league activity and upcoming special events, and keeps park website up to date.
- Handles correspondence from public, including field use inquiries, comments or complaints, and handles responses in accordance with policy and management direction.
- CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- 2+ years of administrative experience with tasks such as scheduling, billing, etc.
- Experience in athletic field and/or park maintenance management preferred.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a strong team player.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions throughout the year.
- Florida Driver's License with clean driving record.
- Position will require flexibility in scheduling, and will include nights, weekends and holidays as needed per the facility's schedule.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.