Office Manager / EA
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking an Office Manager/EA to work in the corporate office in Rockville, MD. Performs, coordinates and oversees office management duties as well as administrative duties, like travel arrangements and calendar coordination, in support of the senior leadership team of WTS International, Inc.
- Ensures the best company experience for guests by maintaining the standards set in the company mission statement/values, standards and expectations.
- Manages all day-to-day aspects of the office, including receiving and directing visitors, receiving and distributing mail and deliveries, coordinating out-going package pick-up, maintaining office supply levels, coordinating vendor access and maintenance, and assisting with conference room technology and accessibility.
- Prepares, assists and works with senior leadership team on meeting coordination and agendas, conference management and preparation, travel plans and itineraries, and expense management.
- Prepares reports and presentations, as needed, for senior leadership team.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- Adheres to the all company policies.
- 2-3 years of experience doing administrative support at the executive level
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong typing skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proper grammar and punctuation a must.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Extremely well organized and flexible
- Ability to work accurately and within deadlines
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- High level of professionalism and discretion
WTS International is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.