WTS International, the leading consulting and management services firm with over 300 spas, fitness/wellness centers, leisure and lifestyle facilities worldwide, is seeking an Office Assistant to work in our corporate office in Rockville, MD. The Office Assistant performs, coordinates and oversees office administrative duties in support of the Executive Team of WTS International, Inc.
This is an exceptional position for a recent college graduate interested in Hospitality, Spa, Leisure, Health and Wellness with incredible opportunities for growth, promotion and advancement. Please apply today for immediate consideration and email resume to email@example.com
• Greet WTS clients and staff at front desk.
• Manage the main phone line to include arranging back up phone coverage.
• Manages select VP/Executive calendars and schedule.
• Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
• Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for meetings that Select Executives attend or organize.
• Takes and transcribes dictation and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
• Enters the Executive correspondence and contacts into the sales database.
• Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings for select Executives.
• Assists with the development of sales presentations.
• Assists with sales and marketing initiatives.
• Supports in the training of new WTS Managers and Directors.
• Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
• Execute office opening and closing procedures.
• Keeps the front area clean, neat, and presentable at all times.
• Inventories and orders office supplies. Ensure all back stock areas are organized and that the kitchen area is stocked.
• Maintain all office equipment including trouble shooting equipment issues and scheduling routine maintenance.
• Disburses all corporate mail.
• Coordinates packages for shipping.
• Collects and posts weekly schedule for the corporate staff.
• Organizes conference registration, speaker participation and conference travel for corporate staff.
• Schedules conference room, conference lines, and webinar scheduling.
• Maintains office presentation, including overseeing cleaning crew performance, lighting, and general office upkeep.
• Organizes guest visits to include generating itineraries and ordering food.
• Provides administrative support to select Executive Team staff including expense reporting, travel coordination, email support, and organization support.
• Assists with the organization of New Manager's training in corporate office.
• Develop and distributes employee engagement surveys and tally the results.
• Updates the facility and corporate phone list.
• Updates participants in the corporate email system.
• Assists in performing market analysis research and preparing pre-opening documents for new facility openings
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
• Two or more years of Receptionist or Administrative experience.
• Previous experience working in an office environment.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. It is imperative that all work be presented in a manner that is correct grammatically and with appropriate punctuation and visually appealing.
• Must be able to multitask well in a high-volume workspace
• Must be well-organized, efficient, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Must have a strong work ethic with a can-do mind set.
• Required to have a high standard of integrity and honesty.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, co-workers, vendors, clients and the general public
• Must be able to meet set deadlines.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional manner and discretion.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Word). 2-3 years of experience doing administrative support at the executive level.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.