Greenwood Village, CO
Greenwood Village, CO
Wellbridge (Health/Fitness/Wellness Industry)
Greenwood Village, CO
Where else can you work in an industry that changes lives and is defined by words like confidence, energy, strength and happiness? You have the opportunity to join an industry leader and make an impact by supporting technologies for every location as our Network Administrator.
Who we are:
Wellbridge owns and manages 18 premier athletic clubs and spas across the U.S., including Colorado Athletic Club. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active. It’s where associates become your friends and our members feel like family.
What our Network Administrators are all about:
Our Network Administrator manages the daily operation of network and computer services, ensuring maximum uptime and managing outages as needed. This person supports the operation of all computing systems, such as Active directory, GPO, file servers, DHCP servers, email and print services. Maintains connectivity for all users to LAN/WAN and email services.
Some major responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
What you’re all about:
- Manage and maintain VPN connections for remote access.
- Manage and maintain secured and guest wireless networks.
- Manage and maintain Network Endpoint Protection.
- Support user needs in planning, developing, and deploying IT services.
- Evaluate network and computer products and services, providing feedback and recommendations to director.
- Provide development support to departments throughout the company for networking and computer needs.
- Provide analysis, advice and oversight for security of internal services employed within the company.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including operating systems, security issues, and hardware.
- Selects and recommends outside vendors as appropriate for services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- You have a passion for technology and are always striving to sharpen your skills.
- You enjoy working within a cross functional team and exhibit strong communication skills.
- You have the ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating and solving problems of a difficult technical nature.
- You take full responsibility for whatever issues come up and insist on seeing processes through to successful conclusion.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Minimum of two years related work experience including LAN administration.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) in a Computer related field or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and nine months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Internet-based services.
- Experience with Adtran, Cisco and Aruba networks and hardware.
- Experience with Mitel, Adtran, and InterTel phones and systems
- Experience in Server 2008 - 2016; Windows 7 and 10.
- Experience with Active Directory Services.
- Experience with VMware administration.
- Experience with cloud based firewalls; Zscaler.
- Experience with VeloCloud Orchestrator
- Experience with Crowdstrike Endpoint Protection
- Experience with network printing.
- Experience with TCP/IP and Ethernet configurations.
- Experience with MDM.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel when needed.
- We have no problem sharing our clubs with our employees and their family for FREE! You’ll have access to ALL of our high-end facilities and receive discounted rates on extra club services.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with company matching, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance, Paid time off and holidays.
- We’re conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country.Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment.Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment.