Arch Amenities Group
Chicago, IL 60612
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Nail Technician. The Nail Technician is responsible for performing nail care services and working with the highest quality of customer service.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
- Adheres to luxurious Forbes 5 Star Standards.
- Performs nail services that meet the established guidelines for the type of service offering and that fulfill guest expectations in the area of nail grooming, polish application, massage and exfoliation.
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current licensure.
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the service.
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of nail care knowledge for both hands and feet and has complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered.
- Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to guests.
- Answers guests' questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their shift on time.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about product needs.
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when appropriate.
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid state license in nail services or other credentials required by the state.
- Previous nail technician experience.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa. Must be able to build rapport with guest.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- A comfort level with product recommendations.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light objects.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires the following abilities: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: nippers, files, buffers, cuticle removers, polishes, acetone, foot file, lotions, scrubs, hot cabbie, and paraffin heater.
- Work conditions include exposure to fumes, odors, and dust.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.