WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness consulting and management firms, is seeking a full-time licensed Nail Technician in Tucson, AZ for a freshly renovated Salon with new state-of-the-art pedicure thrones and nail stations. Our ideal candidate is a CND trained professional. The Nail Technician is responsible for performing nail care services and working with the highest quality of customer service.
• Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
• Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
• Maintains the highest level of nail care knowledge for both hands and feet and has complete understanding of all spa services presently offered.
• Possesses proficiency in standard nail services of nail grooming, polish application, massage, and exfoliation.
• Performs all treatments on services' menu based on current certifications.
• Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
• Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to the guests. Answers guest's questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
• Begins and ends all treatments on time.
• Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
• Informs supervisor of product needs.
• Creates and maintains client cards with treatment notes, when appropriate.
• Completes all assigned side work.
• Attends all scheduled meetings.
• Attends scheduled professional trainings.
• Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
• Previous nail technician experience preferred.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational, punctual.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury.
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk.
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.