Membership Services Manager
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Member Services Manager at The Harry and Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center. The Member Services Manager, under the direction of the Assitant General Manager of Fitness and Membership, will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: implementing marketing, training and scheduling front desk & locker room staff, assisting with programming (if applicable); monitoring facility maintenance; ensuring that the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained; and using the ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
The Member Services Manager will be responsible for the following duties/functions:
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS" Brand Standards
- Adheres and enforces policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Serves as a role model and mentor for excellent customer service.
- Assists in the supervision of all Desk & Health Center Attendants
- Creates availability and schedules for all Desk & Health Center Attendants.
- Assists in the training of all new hires and ongoing development.
- First call to cover in the event of an open shift/ employee emergency.
- Reviews and makes recommendations to maintain a current accurate Policies and Procedures Manual at the desks.
- Reviews and makes recommendations to maintain an updated New Employee Welcome Packet.
- Keeps Desk & Health Center Attendants updated with new information.
- Keeps track of office supply inventory and places orders as needed.
- Keeps track of Health Center Inventory and places orders as needed
- Attends manager and program meetings to serve as a communication liaison between Desks & Health Center departments.
- Maintains lost and found inventory and recovery.
- Maintains clean and organized work space at all Desks & Health Centers.
- Opens Desks & Health Center facilities and prepares them for operation at least three days a week.
- Works 25 hours a week of direct service for the Desks and Health Center Areas and provides additional support throughout the agency.
- At least 1 year experience in employee supervision.
- At least 1 year experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Must be flexible to work during the week as well as weekends and on call holidays.
- Minimum 2 years of post-secondary education
- Background in fitness or supervision
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.