Village Health Clubs and Spas is looking for a Membership Sales Representative to join our winning team!
The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!”
Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
Responsible for initiating and closing new membership sales, meeting sales goals and creating sales leads through corporate prospecting, networking, and member referrals.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
• Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
• Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards
• Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work
• Tour potential members through the Club
• Manage new member orientation process including follow up calls after member has joined the club
• Introduce member to appropriate club staff at the point of sale and arrange lessons for new member if particular staff member is not available
• Sign up new member for fitness orientation at point of sale
• Close new membership sales goals, meeting all established sales forecasts
• Develop and maintain a prospect lead generation and follow-up system for corporate and individual members by walk-ins, member referrals, club guest passes, some telemarketing and outside cold calling.
• Join and attend chamber and association meeting and mixers for the recruitment of new corporate and individual members and for public relations purposes and other duties as assigned.
• May be required to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Required to maintain a physical presence within the Village to perform assigned