Membership Sales Advisors - Summit
Membership Sales Advisors - Summit
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 130 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking Membership Sales Advisors for our state-of-the-art locations in Summit, New Jersey.
Membership Advisors are responsible for achieving or exceeding individual sales goals, renewals and ancillary service goals by pre-planning the month with strategic outreach, in-club lead generation and securing member referrals. Under the management of a General Manager, the support of a Regional Manager and a sales team of 3-4 individuals, Advisors must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the club's services, programs, and products. Advisors must keep current in knowledge of key competitors by staying abreast of trends and "shopping" competitors to compare facilities and sales trends. Above all, Advisors must have the ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order to build a strong referral base and retain members.
• Responsible for selling club memberships
• Prospect new business and clients
• Host events and workshops for in-club lead generation
• Achieve or exceed individual sales goals, renewals and ancillary service goals
• Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic outreach, for securing member referrals
• Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members
• Under the leadership of a General Manager, the support of a Regional Sales Manager and a sales team, Advisors must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the club's services, programs, and products
• Previous sales experience preferred
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Confidence to perform on an incentive based salary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
• Personal passion for health and fitness
• Enjoy working within a team
• Strong time management skills and practices
• Willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Base salary along with sales commission opportunities for:
• New membership sales (no cap),
• Renewal membership sales
• Ancillary sales (Spa, Personal Training, Pilates)
• Team sales achievements (club and market opportunities)
• Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401K plan
• Complimentary Club membership
• Discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, private Pilates, Spa, Café services, and Shop items
To learn more about Equinox and our careers, visit careers.equinox.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE