St. Pete Beach, FL
St. Pete Beach, FL
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness, and leisure firm, is seeking a Membership Director for a Beach and Wellness Club within a luxury resort in St. Petersburg, FL. The Membership Director is responsible for establishing and maintaining a quality membership base for the facility. The Membership Director is responsible for developing leads for prospective members, providing information to prospective members, and enrolling new members. The Director assists the Club Manager in meeting membership and financial objectives and is responsive to both current and prospective members, maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards. Also adheres to the vision, standards, and values set forth by Rittenhouse.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Develops a comprehensive individualized sales plan for groups visiting the property.
- Answer inquiries related to sales, memberships, membership events, corporate membership, etc.
- Develops, through use of a template, a weekly, monthly and yearly group sales report outlining key financial and guest types.
- Oversees the billing for the the monthly memberships & group business.
- Creates a team approach with Spa Front of House and support staff in order to service all groups with accuracy and professionalism.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors group guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on group guest requests and comments.
- Submits all paperwork and sales reporting, including current and upcoming projects, in accordance with WTS policy.
- Assists with general spa marketing and public relations strategy.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Responsible for the booking of new local group business, including corporate, personal and bridal
- Participates in the Manager On Duty (MOD) program. Handle any issues that arise where management discretion is required. Ensures all departments are operating in accordance with facility and WTS policies, such as cleanliness and emergency maintenance. Ensure all staff is present and complying with the standards of the company's Basics To Excellence program.
- Attend weekly hotel resume meeting, all pre-cons, hotel sales team daily line ups, spa daily line ups and management team weekly meetings and any other applicable meetings.
- Weekly calls with Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Communicating all the details of the specific groups to entire spa team.
- Conduct and customizes all site visits and tours the specific sales opportunity for each group.
- Works with all groups and group leads to ensure a process and flow from first call to implementation, including contract administration, scheduling, and being present for group events.
- Ensures facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Creates detailed requests for the hotel BEOs for groups and events.
- Provides excellent follow-up and ongoing communication with all Members and groups.
- Provides timely updates on groups and any other relevant activity for the spa and/or hotel.
- Coordinates all spa media visits with Spa Director
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in a large multi-amenity facility.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or related field or comparable sales/marketing experience
- 2-3 years sales experience in health and fitness facility.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
- Proficient on Spa Booker, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strategic sales planning, membership marketing and sales, employee supervision and training, fitness/health promotion, programming, and management skills.
- Must be able to lift 45-pound weight plates.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- This position required the ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, talk and hear.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position required the ability to stand for long periods of the time.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.