Fitness Formula Clubs
The Membership Director is responsible for maximizing membership growth and recruitment through the successful formation and execution of sales and marketing efforts, the development and maintenance of strategic relationships and building a high performance sales team. The Membership Director must be comfortable utilizing professional sales and marketing skills to lead a team of sales professionals and effectively coach them to perform sales calls, generate qualified leads, execute marketing campaigns, actively develop and participate in networking events and achieve monthly sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving Club's monthly membership sales goals.
- Develop and implement monthly and quarterly sales action plans. Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of sales and marketing programs.
- Implement lead generation strategies (prospecting events, outdoor festivals, etc.), develop targeted lead lists and help to grow our corporate WellFIT program.
- Assist in recruiting, coaching, developing and mentoring the sales team to perform the following duties:
- Qualify prospects, present membership benefits that match the prospects needs and invite prospects to become members of the club.
- Build relationships and meet the needs of prospective members through engagement such as club tours, identifying needs, pipeline management and relationship marketing strategies.
- Maintain proper use of CRM database, contracts and forms. Effectively tracks the lead source and missed sales to understand objections and establish a course of contact.
- Network with membership, guests and the community to maximize referrals. Staff street fairs, expos and outdoor events to generate leads and follow up with prospects.
- Help staff corporate health fairs and generate new WellFIT leads.
- Maintain knowledge of competition and industry trends
- A very sociable person with an outgoing personality and great communication skills that enjoys interacting with members, co-workers, corporate clients and the community.
- A team player with the ability to work directly with all departments of the club to carry out our company purpose -to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being.
- Proven experience as a manager/coach in a goal driven environment.
- Strong management and development skills are essential with 3+ years supervisory/management experience.
- 5+ years of sales experience. Hospitality or club industry experience preferred.
- Excellent personal presentation, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills.
- A college degree in marketing, communications or a related field in the industry.
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
This is a management position
This is a full time position