Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading fitness, spa, and leisure firm, is currently hiring for full time Membership Consultants with the Worldgate Athletic Club & Spa in Herndon, VA! The Membership Consultant is responsible for establishing and maintaining a quality membership base for the fitness facility.
This is a full time role with rate of $15.00 hourly plus sales commissions. Worldgate Athletic Club & Spa - Experience elevated fitness and wellness with 110,000 square feet of fitness, aquatics, tennis, spa and wellness amenities. From state-of-the-art equipment to a large gymnasium to all new locker rooms to a full kid's club, Worldgate Athletic Club & Spa is amenity-rich. Expert personal trainers, group exercise instructors, and spa therapists offer the latest in well-balanced health. Apply today and join our team!
• Provide facility tours to prospective members/sales presentations.
• Handle telephone solicitation, prospecting, and other follow-up.
• Generate membership prospects.
• Complete paperwork for new members.
• Handle membership additions/deletions.
• Execute member retention program.
• Assist with the development of promotional materials to generate prospects, member introductory packet.
• Schedule facility usage for rentals and secure adequate staff.
• Keep reception desk fully appraised of any issues
• Attend all scheduled training and meetings as required.
• Attends meetings with supervisor
• Ensure the desk and surrounding area is safe, clean and orderly.
• Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
• Tactfully able to communicate and enforce rules with participants.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED
• Sales experience in a service oriented industry
• Effective leadership, promotional and management skills with a strong work ethic
• Possess the ability to prospect new members
• Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression.
• Good listening skills with the ability to show empathy.
• Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations.
• Must exhibit organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility.
• Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems.
• Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.