Arch Amenities Group
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a full-time Membership Sales Associate at the Mayerson JCC of Cincinnati. The Membership Sales Associate is responsible for establishing, marketing and growing prospects and lead generation for new member sales all while maintaining a quality membership base for the facility.
The Mayerson JCC:
The Mayerson JCC connects people so that they can live happier and fuller lives, creating a more vibrant Jewish community. The JCC helps to foster social connections between its members and guests alike, bringing people together through a wide variety of programs and events. With an expansive fitness center, highly regarded early childhood and senior centers, top arts and cultural events, and classes for every age, the JCC connects, enriches, and inspires over 27,000 visitors per month. The JCC welcomes everyone, regardless of race, religion, or ability.
- Estimated annual income: $42,000-$50,000/ year
- Provide facility tours to prospective members/sales presentations.
- Handle telephone solicitation, prospecting, and other follow-up.
- Prospecting outreach to local businesses, and attending offsite events
- Complete paperwork for new members.
- Handle membership additions/deletions and other changes.
- Execute member retention program.
- Assist with the development of promotional materials to generate prospects, member introductory packet.
- Keep reception desk fully appraised of any issues
- Attend all scheduled training and meetings as required.
- Attends meetings with supervisor
- Ensure the desk and surrounding area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Tactfully able to communicate and enforce rules with participants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred. High School diploma or GED required
- 6 or more months of experience working at a multi-recreational facility in sports/recreation programming preferred
- Sales experience in a service oriented industry preferred
- Effective leadership, promotional and management skills with a strong work ethic
- Possess the ability to prospect new members
- Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression.
- Good listening skills with the ability to show empathy.
- Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations.
- Must exhibit organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems.
- Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.