Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Membership Associate for a fitness and wellness facility in Washington, PA. The Membership Associate is responsible for establishing, marketing and growing prospects and lead generation for new member sales all while maintaining a quality membership base for the facility.
Aggressive monthly commissions!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Prospect and sell memberships.
- Attend all events and expos possible to promote memberships and services.
- Ensure legendary customer service, spotless club environment and friendly, knowledgeable team
- Set the service example by greeting members and clients in a friendly manner
- Be knowledgeable about and promote all programs and activities offered by the Center.
- Assist Center management or any authorized personnel requesting assistance with any task related to the Center.
- Actively develop leads for potential members and program participants
- Respond to telephone, walk-ins and e-mail membership and program inquiries, booking and maintaining appointments for potential members and program participants to tour the Center.
- Prepares for, attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
- Constantly strives to improve knowledge and application of all sales skills, in order to improve measurable sales performance - such as closing percentage rate, number of sales, number of membership upgrades, etc.
- Provide all potential members, program participants and guests with an enthusiastic and informative facility presentation based on individual needs
- Present approved membership options, program information, and applicable pricing to prospective members and program participants.
- Complete all membership and program paperwork for new members and program participants, including application, assessment and orientation requirements
- Follow up with all new members, ensure good integration and center usage
- Perform outreach activities on campus and in the community
- Track and report daily membership and program sales
- Organize and maintain daily logs of tours, information calls, web leads, and guests for follow-up, and track progress daily; record all prospects in ‘Lead' files and prospect tracking sheets, as well as software.
- Ensure each potential member, program participant and every sale is sourced appropriately, and that sources are reported accurately to marketing department.
- Distribute passes, fliers, and other materials to create traffic flow of potential members and program participants.
- Develop relationships and encourage member and program participant referrals
- Work together with all departments in the Center as a team
- Achieve monthly personal and team sales goal
- Achieve targeted daily and monthly membership and program participation goals for services offered at the point of sale.
- Prospect for new business on a daily basis and maintain a "Do whatever it takes" attitude towards ensuring that the Center meets its membership and program participation goals.
- Maintain work areas in clean and orderly manner at all times.
- Participate in member, guest, and Center events, as requested.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business, or a Fitness related degree preferred.
- Proven track record in membership sales in a membership-driven, multi-purpose facility, preferably two years previous experience in a similar role.
- Must maintain current CPR/AED certification.
- Familiarity with external marketing techniques (e-mail distribution and grass roots "guerilla marketing") to target corporate and residential areas.
- Extremely personable, professional, and hard-working with exceptions organizational skills.
- Exhibit strong ability to use computer software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Email, Internet.
- Available to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Requires long periods of standing or sitting.
- Moderate use of computer terminal screen, right or left hand use, typing.
- Speaking, heavy use of telephone.
- Grasping and gripping movements
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Some lifting may require additional assistance from another team person. Employee expected to use discretionary judgment and ask for assistance from another employee if an item is perceived to be too heavy to lift without assistance.
- Use of personal safety equipment required.
- Frequent use of chemicals, including cleaning and laundry supplies.
- Continuous exposure to moderate to loud noise.
- Occasional exposure to bodily fluids.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.