The Membership Associate is responsible for establishing and maintaining a quality membership base for the facility.
- Provide facility tours to prospective members/sales presentations.
- Handle telephone solicitation, prospecting, and other follow-up.
- Complete paperwork for new members.
- Handle membership additions/deletions.
- Execute member retention program.
- Assist with the development of promotional materials to generate prospects, member introductory packet.
- Schedule facility usage for rentals and secure adequate staff.
- Keep reception desk fully appraised of any issues
- Attend all scheduled training and meetings as required.
- Attends meetings with supervisor
- Ensure the desk and surrounding area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Tactfully able to communicate and enforce rules with participants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Community C.P.R. certification
- Standard First Aid certification
- At least 6 months of experience working at a multi-recreational facility in sports/recreation programming.
- Sales experience in a service oriented industry
- Effective leadership, promotional and management skills with a strong work ethic
- Possess the ability to prospect new members
- Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression.
- Good listening skills with the ability to show empathy.
- Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations.
- Must exhibit organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems.
- Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.