WTS International and the JCC of Northern Virginia, Fairfax, are searching for Membership Associates to join the team! Full-time and part-time opportunities available The Membership Associate's core responsibilities include prospecting and lead generation, meeting sales goals, and community networking. Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, the Membership Associate will work toward meeting monthly goals in each of these areas.
- Sell JCC Memberships & Fitness Packages and ancillary services.
- Directly participates in the new member on-boarding process by sending out appropriate communications. Generate prospects, and implement excellence in follow-up.
- Actively seeks referrals from current members
- Handle all phone, and walk-in inquiries
- Maintain accurate daily and monthly sales goal statistics
- Promote goodwill with members, prospects, and guests
- Personally, and in conjunction with assigned staff, calls new and current members regularly to ensure usage and satisfaction. Troubleshoots any problems, with sensitivity to other departments.
- Work with Management of Membership and Community Engagement to develop a plan for outside sales through prospecting and relationships.
- Spend time out of the building to generate awareness of the JCC to the community.
- Works closely with other department managers to implement member initiatives and programs to promote Fitness & Membership.
- Attend street fairs and other community events to promote the JCC.
- Associates Degree plus minimum of 3 years' prior fitness industry or sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Goal-oriented with great attention to details and follow-up.
- Strong team player, extremely personable, professional, and hard-working with exceptional organizational skills.
- Solid ability to use computer software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, E-Mail, Internet based applications).
The Jewish Community Center of Northern Virginia (the J) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to build a strong and vibrant Jewish community through meaningful opportunities to engage in Jewish life. The J welcomes individuals of all ages, abilities, ethnicities, faiths and backgrounds. Our activities span five counties and touch more than 10,000 individuals each year through cultural, educational, wellness programs and Israel celebrations. We build Jewish connection, community and peoplehood with the 70,000+ Jews who call Northern Virginia their home.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.