WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, and VERDURE are seeking Membership Associates in Amarillo, TX. VERDURE is Amarillo's premier and only fitness and leisure destination. The Membership Associate is responsible for establishing and maintaining a quality membership base for the facility.
- Provide facility tours to prospective members/sales presentations.
- Handle telephone solicitation, prospecting, and other follow-up.
- Complete paperwork for new members.
- Handle membership additions/deletions.
- Execute member retention program.
- Assist with the development of promotional materials to generate prospects, member introductory packet.
- Schedule facility usage for rentals and secure adequate staff.
- Keep reception desk fully appraised of any issues
- Attend all scheduled training and meetings as required.
- Attends meetings with supervisor
- Ensure the desk and surrounding area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Tactfully able to communicate and enforce rules with participants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Community C.P.R. certification
- Standard First Aid certification
- At least 6 months of experience working at a multi-recreational facility in sports/recreation programming.
- Sales experience in a service oriented industry
- Effective leadership, promotional and management skills with a strong work ethic
- Possess the ability to prospect new members
- Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression.
- Good listening skills with the ability to show empathy.
- Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations.
- Must exhibit organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems.
- Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.