San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
THE CRUNCH PHILOSOPHY: There are no judgments here -- No too much or not enough. No glares of disapproval. Here we keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage, empower and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one reason. There is no one way. What we are is a diverse community; what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for everyone: all kinds of people with all kinds of goals who've chosen to come reach them with us. CRUNCH. NO JUDGMENTS.
Crunch boasts state-of-the-art facilities and mixes fun and fitness to make for the ideal work environment. We're looking for Membership Advisors to be our voice. If you have a burning desire to succeed, are extremely client oriented, highly motivated, love developing a meaningful rapport with your clients and communicate with piercing persuasiveness then you need to apply! This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization. The position offers excellent hourly pay, along with a fantastic commission and bonus structure. The right candidate will have a great opportunity for upward mobility.
PERKS OF BEING A MEMBERSHIP ADVISOR AT CRUNCH:
• Great facilities with functional training areas, premier strength equipment, top-of-the-line cardio equipment and more
• Top compensation plan of any commercial gym
• High income potential
• Complimentary dotFIT nutrition program
• Complimentary CPR/AED re-certifications
• Full-time benefits available which include but not limited to health insurance and tuition reimbursement after meeting a waiting period
• Complimentary All Crunch Membership
• Semi-annual team activities
• Annual contests and recognition
• Discounts on services, products, and much more!
EXAMPLES OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attract business via member referrals, cold calls, corporate lead generation, territory outreach, telephone inquiries, sales follow up
• Ability to achieve and surpass all personal sales goals
• Perform all functions with the highest levels of integrity and adhere to company core values at all times
• Work closely with team members in driving new member personal training sales
• Maintain an atmosphere that makes all co-workers, members, and guests feel welcomed at all times
• Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, outgoing, friendly and ambitious personality
• 1+ years sales experience preferred
• Strong rapport building and sales closing skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly as well as passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Computer literacy
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.