New York, NY
New York, NY
MEMBERSHIP SALES ADVISOR: Crunch boasts state-of-the-art workout facilities and mixes fun and fitness to make for the ideal work environment. We're looking for super sharp, go-getter types to become “Membership Sales Advisors” in New York City to be our voice and help promote a healthy lifestyle. If you have a burning desire to succeed, are extremely client oriented, highly motivated, love developing a meaningful rapport with your clients and have the ability to communicate with persuasiveness then you need to apply! This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization. The position offers excellent hourly pay, along with a fantastic monthly commission and bonus structure. The right candidate will have a great opportunity for upward mobility into Sales Manager and General Manager roles.
PERKS OF BEING A MEMBERSHIP ADVISOR AT CRUNCH:
- Great facilities with functional training areas, premier strength equipment, top-of-the-line cardio equipment and more
- Top compensation plan of any commercial gym
- Earning potential to 75K+
- Full-time benefits available including but not limited to health & dental insurance, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary All Crunch Membership
- Monthly & Annual Sales contests and recognition
- Complimentary dotFIT nutrition program & CPR/AED re-certifications
- Discounts on Crunch services, products, and much more!
- Responsible for selling club memberships
- Initiate the selling of personal training and all ancillary services at point of sale
- Entice business via member referrals, cold calls, corporate lead generation, territory outreach, telephone inquiries, sales follow up, etc
- Ability to achieve and surpass all personal sales goals
- Conduct high quality tours of facility
- Willing and able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- 1+ years sales experience required. Consultative sales experience preferred, especially in high-end retail, hospitality, and/or fitness with strong rapport building and sales closing skills
- Pervious Excel, Motionsoft, and CRM experience favored.
- Fitness industry experience is helpful but not required.
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Ability to communicate with guests and other associates, including reading, writing and speaking
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
- Requires ability to walk and use of stairs