The Edge Fitness Clubs
Delran, NJ 08075
As a Membership Advisor, your main responsibility is to generate membership sales. Each club has a daily, monthly and annual membership goal that you are largely responsible for. In addition to the club goal, you will also have a personal membership goal set each month by your regional sales manager. By following our systems, the goals we set are very attainable. To hold this position, you need to be highly motivated, driven, self-sufficient, friendly, confident, creative, and have a great sense of integrity. We expect you to be positive, high morale and to have fun! You will be given all the necessary tools and training needed to succeed. New member sales are critical to the success of our company, so we look for those with the drive and ambition to work hard and achieve results. This is a performance position, for the more memberships you sell, the more money you will make.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Attain personal and team membership goal by executing all areas of the Edge sales process creating the urgency to join.
- Generate dollars by collecting the maximum amount of revenues based on current club promotions.
- Making the phone call to successfully book 5 appointment per day, leading to at least 2 showed appointments per day:
- Responding quickly to web leads,
- Turning incoming phone calls to appointments in clubs and
- Calling member referrals that are generated from each new membership.
- Following up with missed guests
- Mastering the tour to close at least 70% of new members, ensuring 70% of new members booked into the initial fitness assessment and obtain at least 3 VIP guests.
- Performs daily outreach to generate off-site leads, appointments and memberships.
- Nominate local corporations as our "company of the month" whereas we offer that company a discounted membership.
- Builds excitement and value with the potential new member to ensure their first impression of the club is a good one, therefore guaranteeing they will join.
- Creates enough value on the tour, therefore ensuring the new member will enroll in their initial fitness appointment.
- Become skilled at creating rapport and building relationships with potential new members, guaranteeing they will provide you with referrals.
- Mastering the price presentation ensuring that 25% of new members will join for 24 months.
- Become proficient at education the new member of the benefit of signing up with EFT as opposed to credit cards.
- Mastering the telephone inquire script and transfers enthusiasm on the phone calls to drive the prospect to our club.
FOLLOW UP & ORGANIZATION:
- Promptly respond to prospect and member inquiries.
- Organize prospects & all new members in our CRM system ensuring proper and timely follow up via phone, text or email.
- Ensure that you are making the correct amount of phone calls that will lead to five appointments per day.
- Touching base with current members to check in, ask for more referrals and ensuring they took advantage of the initial fitness appointment.
- Actively participate in daily production meetings with sales manager and team.
- Attend biweekly/monthly sales meetings with VP of Sales and Regional Sales Managers.
- Study and listen to the latest and greatest sales CD's and DVD's to constantly improve sales acumen, ability to overcome objections and closing the sale.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A University degree is preferred.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Enthusiasm is a must, we will teach the skills needed to succeed
- Customer Service Orientation: Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer's satisfaction; respects all internal and external customers; uses a team approach when dealing with customers; follows up to evaluate customer satisfaction; measures customer satisfaction effectively; commits to exceeding customer expectations.
- Integrity & Trust: Demonstrates consistently sound personal and business ethics and behaviors. Builds trust with others through openness and candor. Communicates intentions, ideas, and feelings openly and directly.
- Communication Skills: Conveys information accurately, concisely and compellingly to a variety of audiences and adapts communication methods based on situation.
- Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate in depth knowledge and skill in a technical area (Datatrak) and effectively applies those skills to solve a range of problems.
- Product Knowledge Expertise: The ability to demonstrate in depth knowledge of how our products and services work, know the ins and outs of the products and services just like a customer who uses it every day would.
- Results Orientation: The ability to focus on the desired result on one's own unit of work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals and meeting and exceeding them.
- Teamwork: Actively participates and fosters an environment that sustains a collaborative approach to working with others.
- Initiative/Work Ethic:Demonstrates self-motivation through action. Thinks & acts without being asked: strives for results & sets & achieves them.
- We ask that you "walk the walk and talk the talk" by working out! You will be given the opportunity to work with one of our certified personal trainers weekly!
- This position requires that you work within the clubs and you may go out to the community for outreach.
- This position may require you to work extra hours on the last day of the month.
The Edge Fitness Clubs, LLC
Take your career to The Edge.
Voted Best Health Club thirteen times, The Edge Fitness Clubs has been growing since 1987 when our first club opened in Middletown, CT.
At The EDGE Fitness Clubs our mission is to offer extraordinary fitness facilities, innovative programming and an energetic, friendly staff to ensure our members love coming to our clubs, always enjoy their fitness experience, and see the results of their hard work. Ultimately giving our members...an EDGE in life.
If you have a passion for fitness, a genuine interest in helping others achieve wellness in all areas of life, and a rock solid work ethic, then we encourage you to continue with our applicant-friendly online job application. Thank you for your interest in a career with The Edge Fitness Clubs.
Company Website: www.TheEdgeFitnessClubs.com