Membership Accounting Representative
Florida Harbour Island Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Membership Sales Associate!
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What our Member Sales Accounting are all about:
Our Membership Accounting Representatives are responsible for member inquiries with the highest level of customer service regarding membership, billing, policies and complaints. Assist in various accounting functions, some filing, data entry to include membership changes, accounts receivable, etc.
Some responsibilities include:
What you’re all about:
- Coordinate and meet with new members on all personal coaching fitness sessions. Establish the new member’s fitness goals, set them up with the Fitness Coach and present club programs and activities that meet their needs and offer them personal training options to purchase.
- Follow up with new members to ensure fitness and interest appointments are being scheduled and attended. Monitor member usage (14, 21, 40 day low usage indicator (LUI) and at-risk) and follow up with telephone calls and emails to ensure the member is fully satisfied with the club
- Be an active part of the retention team at the club to proactively manage member cancelations.
- Perform the duties related to the social coordinator for the club including but not limited to communication with members throughout the club to inform them of club events, programs and activities verbally, online and monthly newsletter.
- Must possess excellent computer skills (knowledge of Word and Excel is required).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Good communications skills and phone etiquette is essential.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at once is a necessity.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
Why you want to work for us:
- Familiarity with general accounting procedures is recommended.
- An accounting or bookkeeping background is helpful. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two to four years experience in customer service/office setting in a service industry is preferred.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 21,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.