Membership Accounting / Customer Service Clerk
Athletic Club Management Company
Greenwood Village, CO
Position: Membership Accounting/Customer Service Associate
Who we are:
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states.
Our culture empowers managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork and encourages innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong member community. Through our passion to impact others and improve everyday life, we are able to enjoy financial results.
What our Membership Accounting team is all about:
Our Membership Accounting/Customer Service Associates demonstrate a highly positive and professional attitude while responding to our club member inquiries. Inquiries include billing, customer service regarding membership, policies and complaints. This team also assists in with various accounting functions, accounts receivable, data entry including membership changes, filing, and more.
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are self-driven and able to work independently.
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics and customer service.
- Value attention to detail and are able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent communications skills with attention to proper phone etiquette.
- Familiar with general accounting procedures and have achieved a high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Possess excellent computer skills with knowledge of Word & Excel.
- An accounting or bookkeeping background is helpful.
- Experience in customer service for a service industry is ideal.
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00/hr
- Complementary membership!
- Access to ALL our high-end facilities and get discounted rates on extra club services including massage and even skin care!
- Centrally located in the Denver Tech Center.
- Provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!