Member Services Specialist
Land O’ Lakes, FL
Land O’ Lakes, FL
The Member Services Specialist will function as part of both the membership team and desk staff. The Member Services Specialist will be responsible for greeting visitors, guests, and members. The Member Services Specialist must be well versed in the different services offered at the facility, as well as the different membership options offered by the facility. The role of the Member Services Specialist is to help clients with their queries. This gives a personal touch and makes the client feel more welcome. They should also be able to handle membership questions, changes, and concerns of clients. Additionally, the Member Services Specialist may need to process transactions, handle money, and contribute to facility cleanliness. This position will also have a strong focus on membership retention. The Member Services Specialist reports directly to the Membership and Operations Manager.
These roles are part-time and 15 to 20 hours per week.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its services in order to effectively communicate with customers and members.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable, in accordance with WTS International policy. Follows all SOPs and procedures that apply to the front desk and customer service.
- Assists with facility tours for prospective members and home buyers in the community.
- Will be well versed in all membership and rental options as well as special events and services.
- Opening and closing duties. Some shifts will require locking/unlocking the building.
- Answer phones and schedules potential member tours and other appointments.
- Assists with the setting up, execution and breakdown of monthly social events.
- Supports the mission of the Community Developer, F&B vendor and of the facility.
- Registers new members. Makes reservations for spaces and private rentals.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the funds. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when applicable.
- Greets each and every customer/member with a smile and direct eye contact. Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor customer/member feedback.
- Informs facility manager of any customer/member issues in a timely manner.
- Uses time efficiently throughout their shift by checking the facility cleanliness and ensuring the facility is stocked appropriately. Completes periodic inventory of supplies.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects.
- Reports any incident, accident or emergency situation immediately to management and seeks their assistance.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by members and their guests and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
- Assists with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events and rentals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Creativity, especially in the area of marketing and promotion.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Must be able to write legibly and clearly to convey information.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under pressure.
- Must be able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility.
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.