Member Onboarding Manager
Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it's Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It's a place of possibility.
Our Leaders manage large teams that consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time - including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
The Member Onboarding Manager owns all aspects of business acquisition with LT Training through an organized and passionate engagement with both our new and existing members. The M.O.M. will lead and manage a cohort of on-boarding specialists and other high member engagement fitness professionals each day, assuring that all of our members at Life Time Fitness are given the opportunity to be connected to their area of passion and reach their Healthy Way of Life goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts fitness professional file audits each month
- Manages the phone call log of all new members each month
- Conducts shadows of member experience interactions to assure a quality experience
- Reaches out to all non-connected members in their first 90 days
- Assures all work out workshops are properly set-up and cast for
- Manages the set-up and execution of major in-club LT Training events
- Plans and manages the execution of hitting the Sales-not-Service budget of location
- Acts as the Manager On Duty during designated time blocks
- Attends weekly business and education, leadership and national leadership meetings
- Delivers Member Facing Appointments including Onboarding Sessions and Training
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience
- 1 year of supervisory or management experience
- 2 years of program design experience
- 3 years of personal training experience
- Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR and AED certified
- Knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition, program design, and exercise techniques
- Ability to perform aerobic activity for the duration of a class and to bend, stand, walk, reach, climb or lift up to 50 pounds
- 1 year as a Life Time Training Personal Training Assistant Department Head
- Degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field or a combination of education and experience