Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Brand Ambassador / Meeting Coordinator for a class A commercial real estate building with meeting spaces in LA. The Meeting Coordinator will manage the daily operations of the Amenity function for the Center. Will effectively coordinate and plan meetings requests including food & beverage, receptions, and audio visual. Greet guests to the amenity floor and assists in execution of community engagement schedule for the building with support of the local corporate engagement team. Base of $70K plus bonus - Apply today for immediate consideration!
Our ideal candidate will have prior hospitality experience (some events or meeting coordination experience highly preferred but not required). Exceptional customer service experience required. We're growing quickly and scaling for rapid growth in our events and engagement division - exciting opportunities for internal advancement!
- Must effectively plan and communicate to all departments the expressed need of the customer.
- Greet customer and assist will all client needs during the entire meeting
- Create all Booking sheets (BEO) with meeting details and pricing
- Collect all outstanding balances prior to the arrival of the group
- Organize all third-party vendors associated with the group
- Work with the Food & Beverage partner to ensure all catering options/menus are presented to the customer accurately and effectively.
- Work with the service staff to see that message handling with administrative support is efficiently handled and placed in the computer-based system immediately.
- Work closely with the group to ensure room set-ups, AV needs, and special requests.
- Maintain accurate data in sales/catering software to update system as business dictates.
- Assist in scheduling for community activities for tenants and support local team
• Ability to arrive to work on time and when scheduled.
• Be flexible concerning scheduling needs and requirements.
• Keep abreast of industry trends, share information with all staff.
• Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills.
• Excellent overall computer skills with advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office software.
• Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business.
• Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior.
• Exceptional customer service abilities.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
BS degree preferred, but not necessary if employee has related hospitality experience.
EXPERIENCE, LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Minimum of 2 years hospitality experience or
Degree in Hospitality
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.