Medical Spa Coordinator
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and amenity management firm, is seeking a Medical Spa Coordinator for a med spa in Georgetown, Washington, DC.
We are looking for a Medical Spa Coordinator, passionate about the cosmetic industry who wants to join our dynamic, small but rapidly growing company that has been dominating the Medical Spa industry in DC.
This is a hybrid position and is split between days at the spa location and days with tasks that will be performed remotely - access to a computer & phone in a quiet workspace is required.
Looking for an ambitious savvy individual who is self-motivated and a fast learner. This is a position that will start with admin tasks focused on the Spa schedule, lead generation, customer service, online client relations, marketing implementation, and front desk responsibilities. Follow up working closely with the executive leadership for executive admin assistance.
The ideal candidate should have remote sales rep experience, knowledgeable in the cosmetic industry, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, top-notch customer service to be able to maximize conversion lead to appointment rate.
- High energy, self-starter
- Previous experience in remote sales rep position
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of self-management
- Cosmetics Sales Associates: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.