WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a wax specialist and talented facialist to provide waxing, facials, and related services for our clients.
- Able to performs facials, superficial chemical peels, body treatments, and waxing.
- Communicate with clients to discuss their hair removal needs and preferences, as well as learn about any sensitive skin or allergy issues.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships that encourage repeat business.
- You must know when to use the right equipment, from basic waxing strips to hot wax. Our ideal associate would also have an esthetician or cosmetology license, as well as multiple years of experience providing facials and waxing services to clients in a professional setting.
- Discuss client needs and preferences
- Use the right equipment and ensure it is sanitary for each use
- Follow all Covid and state guidelines
- Educate guests on facials/wax frequency and post-care maintenance.
- Knowledge and ability to provide other skincare and beauty treatments is a plus.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about product needs.
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes when appropriate.
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid state license in esthetics or other credentials required by the state.
- Previous esthetic experience.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Must be able to build rapport with guest.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- Must be comfortable with product recommendations.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light objects.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires the following abilities: balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: steamer, extractor, facial products such as masks, peals, and lotions, hot wax, tweezers, brow brush, LED lights, steamer, cleansing tools, gloves, finger cots, hot cabbie, paraffin heater, hand towels, disinfectants, and sterilizing solutions.
- Work conditions include exposure to odors, fumes, and vibrations.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.