Master Esthetician - Laser Hair Removal Technician
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Master Esthetician - Laser Hair Removal Technician for a med spa in Georgetown, Washington, DC. The Master Esthetician - Laser Hair Removal Technician is responsible for providing various cosmetic procedures including facials, waxing and body treatments.
As a Medical Master Esthetician at our Medical Spa, essential duties include performing professional quality facials within the scope of practice and licensing and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in D.C. designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Master Esthetician - Active license in DC (Required)
- Laser hair removal technician certification (Required)
- Medical Spa experience
- Have to be experienced in performing Laser hair removal
- Have to be experienced in preforming Microneedling
- Have to be experienced in performing Chemical peels
- Professionalism, punctuality & excellent customer service skills.
- A gift for listening and communicating
- An outgoing, friendly and positive attitude
- Microneedling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dermaplaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- HydraFacial: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chemical Peels: 1 year (Preferred)
- Plasma Fibroblast: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Spa: 5 years (Preferred)
- Laser hair removal: 2 years (Required)
- DC Master Esthetician License (Required)
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.