Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Colorado Athletic Club Inverness
Lone Tree, CO
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Massage Therapist!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Massage Therapists are all about:
Our Massage Therapists are caring and committed professionals with a deep understanding of the practical application of body work, fitness and nutrition. They enjoy working with a wide variety of clients and health professionals in a fitness oriented environment.
What you’re all about:
Why we're a great company to join:
- You are a personable professional that takes pride in the responsibility of delivering various massage therapy modalities and body treatments.
- You enjoy helping our members by offering methods to reduce stress, muscle soreness/stiffness and strive to contribute to a sense of overall well-being.
- You have completed massage schooling through an accredited Massage Therapy institute and can provide us the certificate.
- You are currently licensed in the state of Colorado.
- You have a minimum of two years of massage experience and possess excellent hospitality skills.
Compensation: $26.00 - $46.00 per hour based on experience, qualifications and schedule.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.