Concourse Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for Massage Therapists!
Who we are:
Concourse Athletic Club is Atlanta’s premier athletic club with high-caliber amenities, staff and programs. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Massage Therapists are all about:
Our Massage Therapists are caring and committed professionals with a deep understanding of the practical application of body work, fitness and nutrition. They enjoy working with a wide variety of clients and health professionals in a fitness oriented environment.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a personable professional that takes pride in the responsibility of delivering various massage therapy modalities and body treatments.
- You enjoy helping our members by offering methods to reduce stress, muscle soreness/stiffness and strive to contribute to a sense of overall well-being.
- You have completed massage schooling through an accredited Massage Therapy institute and can provide us the certificate.
- You are currently licensed in the state of Colorado.
- You have a minimum of two years of massage experience and possess excellent hospitality skills.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- Paid liability insurance within the club.
- 2 year CPR certification provided for all employees.
- All massage tables are hydraulic.
- All linens, lotions, products, marketing materials, and laundry services are provided.
- Potential for growth within the club.
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.