Harbour Island Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
Part-time - Flexible
We are looking for Massage Therapists who love and promote a healthy active lifestyle!
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club & Spa is located one mile south of downtown Tampa. We are an premier athletic facility with tennis, swimming, fitness, group fitness, personal training, Pilates and more!
What our Massage Therapists are all about:
Our Massage Therapists are committed professionals with a deep understanding of the practical application of body work, fitness and nutrition. They enjoy working with a wide variety of clients and health professionals in a fitness oriented environment. Therapists will follow all guidelines of the health department and the club standards.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive personable professional that takes pride in the responsibility of delivering various massage therapy modalities and body treatments.
- You enjoy helping our members by offering methods to reduce stress, muscle soreness/stiffness and strive to contribute to a sense of overall well-being.
- You have completed massage schooling through an accredited Massage Therapy institute and can provide us the current certificate.
- You are currently licensed in the state of Florida.
- You possess excellent hospitality skills and will bring high quality massage therapy to our members and guests.
- You are willing to self promote your services at events or in the lobby.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership which includes, tennis, swimming, group fitness, Pilates, basketball, racquetball, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and more!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- Paid liability insurance within the club.
- 2 year CPR/AED certification provided for all employees.
- Massage tables are hydraulic.
- All linens, lotions, products, marketing materials, and laundry services are provided.
- Potential for growth within the club.
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.