Harbour Island Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
Part-time; scheduled in advance; therapist gives availability
We are looking for a Massage Therapist to give availability on Saturday and a few week days.
Monday - Friday 5:45am - 8pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am - 4pm
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What our Massage Therapists are all about:
Our Massage Therapists are guide clients through the types of massages available and what would work best for their needs. Therapists must be caring and committed to professional standards within their trade. We are seeking therapists who enjoy working to create a clientele of their own from current members, guests and the surrounding community.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a personable professional that takes pride in the responsibility of delivering various massage therapy modalities and body treatments.
- You enjoy helping our members by offering methods to reduce stress, muscle soreness/stiffness and strive to contribute to a sense of overall well-being.
- You have completed massage schooling through an accredited Massage Therapy institute and can provide us the certificate and picture.
- You are currently licensed in the state of Florida and you have no infractions on record.
- You have massage experience, marketing experience and possess excellent communication skills.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- Paid liability insurance within the club.
- 2 year CPR certification provided for all employees.
- All massage tables are hydraulic.
- All linens, lotions, products, marketing materials, and laundry services are provided.
Wellbridge owns and operates full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 17 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.