Fitness Formula Clubs
Fitness Formula Clubs is hiring unique, talented and knowledgeable Massage Therapists who are interested in building and maintaining a steady clientele with our membership base. At FFC, you truly become part of a family that is here to care for and nurture relationships with other staff and club members. Establish creative treatment plans with your clients and walk with them as they pursue their personal wellness journey.
Ideal candidates are honest, loyal, outgoing and comfortable educating others on the value and benefits of massage therapy. Come join us today -- your career awaits you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish rapport and trust with members and clients
- Administer professional and effective massage treatments
- Create therapeutic treatment plans for clients
- Play an active role in client and member retention
- Effectively and professionally follow-up with clients
- Complete, file, and maintain accurate and effective SOAP notes.
- Make appropriate retail and at-home care suggestions
- Meet and exceed individual goals
- Spend time when not scheduled with clients on the fitness floor and around other areas in the club, networking with prospective clients (members & staff) and actively engaged in building a clientele
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Attend all team & club meetings and training sessions
- Willing to expand knowledge base through continuing education
- Assists in training and mentoring new spa therapists, when necessary, in spa orientation, prospecting efforts, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned include but are not limited to: tending to amenity replenishment, assisting in light spa housekeeping, covering spa reception desk, assisting with turnover of treatment rooms when necessary, folding of spa laundry, etc
- Valid State of Illinois license in Massage Therapy with a minimum of 700 training hours
- Passion for massage therapy, health, and fitness
- High-level verbal and written communication ability
- Proficient in massage modalities including Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Myofascial, Prenatal, FFC Signature services (once trained), Trigger Point, Aromatherapy, et al
- Minimum of six (6) months previous experience in Massage Therapy and/or 2 years of experience in a customer service related field.
- Works 3+ shifts per week, as directed by Spa Manager, Regional Spa Director, and/or General Manager
- Comfortable interacting with prospective club members
- Available to work evenings / day / weekend shifts as per business demand.
- Available for flexible scheduling where necessary to cover business demand
- Available to work holiday hours.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs and lift a minimum of 10 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Medical, Dental, & Paid Time Off for Full Time employees
- Flat rate pay
- Company paid and discounted Continuing Education opportunities
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Complimentary universal club membership
- Discounts on spa, fitness, and retail
- Referral bonus up to 8% of revenue of referred employee
- Employee Recognition program
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position