Martial Arts (Karate) Instructor
Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
A Wellbridge Company
Englewood, CO (Lone Tree)
We are looking for a Martial Arts/Karate Instructor!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Martial Arts Instructors are all about:
Our Karate Instructors are disciplined, professional and take pride in providing state-of-the-art instruction to both children and adults. They are responsible for developing, implementing and teaching curriculum that helps prepare students for competition. Additionally, they will evaluate, test and approve students’ performance for leveling up promotions.
All of our Karate Instructors enjoy mentoring students with the goal of helping them learn to be productive citizens while maintaining the traditions of their discipline. They are leaders that know how to develop trust in a positive and professional manner.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptional experience.
- Have upper level achievement in your discipline.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational with large groups of people.
- Basic knowledge and interest in human anatomy, physiology and kinesiology.
- Confident teaching all ages ranging from 5 years to adult.
- Excellent physical condition and experienced in developing coordination, rhythm and timing skills.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.