Marketing & Sales Internship
The Edge Fitness Clubs
Media, PA 19063
- Research and learn about The Edge Fitness Clubs.
- Shop Edge Clubs as well as local competitors.
- Research local business & corporate accounts.
- Outreach guerrilla marketing efforts to local businesses.
- Research local events and attend- handing out marketing materials and promotion efforts.
- Write and publish press releases.
- Progress photos of the club under construction. Updates on social media page and management of page reviews and comments.
- Gather vendors for monthly outdoor Zumba events and Grand Opening Launch Party.
- Distribute door hangers and take-aways each month.
Education & Experience:
- Must be able to earn school credit for internship
- Outgoing and willing to try new things!
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Interest in communications, marketing or sales
The Edge Fitness Clubs, LLC
Take your career to The Edge.
Voted Best Health Club thirteen times, The Edge Fitness Clubs has been growing since 1987 when our first club opened in Middletown, CT.
At The EDGE Fitness Clubs our mission is to offer extraordinary fitness facilities, innovative programming and an energetic, friendly staff to ensure our members love coming to our clubs, always enjoy their fitness experience, and see the results of their hard work. Ultimately giving our members...an EDGE in life.
If you have a passion for fitness, a genuine interest in helping others achieve wellness in all areas of life, and a rock solid work ethic, then we encourage you to continue with our applicant-friendly online job application. Thank you for your interest in a career with The Edge Fitness Clubs.
Company Website: www.TheEdgeFitnessClubs.com