Marketing Reporting \u0026 Analytics Specialist
Deerfield Beach, FL
YouFit Health Clubs
Deerfield Beach, FL
- Design, test, and implement the right views, measurements and processes in marketing analytics that translate data into useful and actionable information.
- Reviewing existing dashboard analytics and improving the quality of current content of the daily index report and DOMO cards.
- Regular interaction with subject matter experts in Marketing where analytics are discussed, to ensure appreciation of management needs on objectives such as promotions, ad hoc analysis and daily reporting needs.
- Supports continuous improvement in marketing initiatives through obtaining the required data, develop, test and deliver reports and analytics to key stakeholders.
- Support development of reporting using disparate data sources, large volumes of detailed data, often starting from scratch.
- Support exploratory data analyses that helps the company better understand the customer and present findings to key stake holders.
- Provide input through business modeling and pro forma analyses to support strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations and new programs
- Applying life cycle management best practices to ensure that analytics are kept up to date and accurate. Tracking which analytics are under-used and develop a plan to update or retire them.
- Working as part of a team within the Business Intelligence and Analytics Department and providing support to colleagues to enhance excellence within the department.
Critical Success Factors for a Business Reporting - Analytics Specialist include:
- Comes up with new and unique ideas, easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions, seen as original and value added in meetings
- Manages multiple initiatives
- Facilitates team discussions and leads problem solving
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and ability to network across all functions
- Team player - desire to help others succeed
- Self-starter- follows through on commitments
- Understands how work fits in to the big picture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics, a related field or combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing data sources and metrics such as Google Analytics, Facebook etc.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products such as: Word, Excel, Access
- Knowledge of SQL and data mining a plus
- Able and willing to learn new technology and leverage new skills to grow within the organization
Youfit LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org