Marketing Manager, Community Engagement & Meetings
New York, NY
New York, NY
Arch Amenities Group is seeking a remote Marketing Manager in the New York Metropolitan Area to join our rapidly growing team. The Marketing Manager will provide marketing management and execution support for our portfolio of accounts in the NYC market with a primary focus on building brand awareness and assist in driving revenue across all properties in the region in alignment with the company growth strategy. In addition, this individual will serve as the primary support for the national Community Engagement team focused on ensuring they are set up for success with all necessary templates and tools at their disposal, developed to the identified brand standards. This individual will assist in the creation of monthly content and templates and provide copyediting and social media support as requested/required.
AAG partners with property owners and occupiers to create premium places to meet, work, workout, and host inspiring events. We deliver exceptional performance to our partners through intelligent programming, strong back-end support and technology enabled operations. We pride ourselves on FUSING HOSPITALITY, TECHNOLOGY and WELLNESS.
Our mission is to maximize the potential of people and places. We offer an enhanced set of services that include an expanded set of new amenities and offerings to activate places in CRE (Corporate Real Estate), Multi-Family and Hospitality settings.
Arch Amenities has entered an unprecedented period in the company's history where we are achieving record growth within our organization. Today we have over 2.5K employees located in over thirty-five states at 250 locations that include 169 offices, forty-nine hospitality locations and thirty-four residential properties. Our client portfolio reads as a who is who is commercial real estate including icon ownership groups such as Brookfield Properties, Silverstein, RXR, Blackstone, Tishman Speyer and best in class A+ CRE operators.
We anticipate our company to grow from 250 locations to north of five hundred in less than 5 years. The sky is the limit within our organization, we are entrepreneurial, writing and implementing a new road map, building our brand and our teams and we are pushing forward as Arch Amenities Group a global icon in CRE client managed services. We are all about performance in a positive spirit of caring for our teams, our clients and our owners delivering better lives for all.
- Craft creative and project briefs for review and approval to guide custom collateral and content needs.
- Create and/or review and edit key marketing collateral and content that is consistently on-brand for supported divisions.
- Act as primary point of contact for Community Engagement team to ensure they have and are properly trained on how to use the tools and resources available to successfully communicate to the tenant base and generate awareness.
- Build brand presence in the New York City market that aligns with the AAG brand vision for the Meetings/Hosted Conferencing division and work with key stakeholders to develop compelling positioning and messaging.
- Build brand awareness for Arch Amenities properties within the NYC market as exceptional locations for meetings, catering, and social events. Identify co-marketing companies that will complement the brand and institute programs or events that will help create brand awareness.
- Develop and implement property marketing partnership opportunities and continuously focus on marketing initiatives to create customer loyalty and increase market share.
- Use social media marketing tools to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales. Organize and curate unique programming and special events to utilize for PR, social media, internal and external collateral, and to generate buzz.
- Coordinate initiatives across integrated distribution channels, such as paid search, experiential marketing & events, direct marketing, website development, social media platform, and other relevant digital channels.
- Work with your sales counterparts to develop sales collateral, build our online presence through identifying and assessing tools needed to effectively sell the N.Y.C. market, and to obtain post-event client feedback to communicate areas of opportunity and excellence to the team.
- Develop plans to utilize partnerships and social media in impactful ways to support promotional efforts. Plan a strategic calendar of social media initiatives and lead social media sweepstakes.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational skills
- Sharp focus on project management, prioritization, client care and status reporting
- Manage and/or make recommendations on marketing spend based on budget
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a hospitality marketing manager role. Multi-property Marketing a plus.
- Hospitality experience marketing for meetings and catering events for hotels, large scale event and catering facilities, or restaurant brands with event and meeting spaces or conference centers.
- Professional, outgoing person who loves hospitality, and who can liaise directly with the sales and operations team to create WOW experiences.
- You should have excellent communication and written skills both face to face and via conference calls and email. Able to work with the sales team to create templates for client communications about promotional opportunities, seasonal events, and ideas for planning and hosting events.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.