Arch Amenities Group is seeking an on-site full time Marketing Director in Philadelphia, PA to drive marketing strategy and fitness membership sales for the Sporting Club of Philadelphia, a large and exclusive commercial fitness club. Compensation includes a base of $100K plus bonus.
Working in tandem with the sales team, as well as operational and executive team members, this innovative marketing leader will oversee the development and implementation of marketing and membership growth and retention strategies for this soon to re-open space. The Sporting Club of Philadelphia seeks a seasoned, audience-focused marketing leader who can seamlessly collaborate with internal teams, smartly manage and lead agency and vendor relationships and deliver a cohesive and compelling branded experience for members, prospects and guests alike.
The director must think strategically and creatively, identifying effective marketing solutions articulate and amplify the evolved brand story, elevated service offerings and overall experience of this iconic space for wellness in the heart of Philadelphia's Center City district.
Candidate Experience & Profile
• Deep experience leading and managing multi-channel performance marketing at an agency or internal department/team
• Proven experience managing people, projects and agency / vendor relationships (internal and external)
• Proven understanding and experience leading and evolving brand visual and verbal identity and architecture
• Experienced with email best practices and platforms
• Confident lead generation expertise, specifically leveraging Google and Facebook (paid) advertising and other outbound and inbound tech and tools
• Highly collaborative
• Impeccable analytical and problem-solving skills
• Process-driven and solutions-oriented
• Confident and clear written communication and presentational skills
• Customer / audience-first approach
• Sense of urgency coupled with the confidence to thoughtfully assess needs, define objectives, communicate recommendations, and deliver with quality, speed and spend in mind
• Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to communicate and translate results into actionable insights
• Lead the marketing department's initiatives with strategic planning, execution, and tracking of omnichannel marketing tactics, programs and events
• Plan and manage all paid, earned and owned channels and content platforms internally, in concert with agency partners and outside resources as needed
• Create structures and best practices for creative and messaging for key audiences to continuously learn and optimize strategic approach
• Leverage all channels to actively help meet and exceed sales goals
• Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations based on strategic direction and planning
• Routinely update the executive team with projected and actual marketing results
• Optimize and refine strategies based on results and other performance indicators
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
• Successful track record in progressively senior marketing roles and in creating integrated, winning marketing campaigns
• Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
• Experience with both traditional and digital channels, platforms, tools, processes and technology
• Preferred experience with retail and/or DTC brand constructs with membership components
• Preferred experience working with sales-driven organizations
• Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.