The Marketing Coordinator under the direction of the Spa Sales and Events Manager, will be responsible for implementing marketing and sales strategic plans; developing corporate and group sales contracts; designing retail merchandising lines to increase sales revenue, garnering positive press and managing special events and promotions for the overall success of the Eau Spa Brand.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Develops and implements marketing initiatives including special events, monthly specials, retail merchandising design and development to increase revenue, packages, and promotions to raise the profile of Eau Spa
- Develops and maintains existing corporate and group relationships for event and package sales
- Develops marketing content and collateral for promotion of events, monthly specials, and promotions through newsletters, social media, and press releases
- Builds and maintains traditional media and social media influencer relationships locally and nationally to garner press pieces to promote the Eau Spa Brand and increase sales
- Manages marketing collaborations with Eau Palm Beach Hotel Marketing to develop cross promotions for the benefit of the Spa & Hotel
- Designs group retail packages for bridal & group events, client gifts, in-room amenities and marketing
- Manages all aspects of special event development, and works in collaboration with Spa Manager to ensure logistics of event set-up
- Helps ensure appropriate facility supervisory coverage by participating in the Manager on Duty (MOD) program.
- MOD for all Events including Spa & Leisure
- Prepares any incident or accident reports and forwards them to the General Manager and WTS International corporate office.
- Reviews weekly reports for retail and services.
- Submits PO's to General Manager with recommendations and justifications.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of retail, operations, and inventory systems.
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills. Must be able to build rapport with members or guests.
- Must be well organized, efficient, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Creative in marketing and promotion, sales oriented.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently.
- This position required the ability to climb, balance, kneel, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, and lift.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: seeing, hearing and talking.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine, copier.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.