Marketing Associate, Corporate Fitness and Lifestyle
The Marketing Associate is responsible for supporting the Corporate Fitness and Lifestyle divisions by researching, compiling, formatting, and assisting in all areas of marketing communication in conjunction with, resource development and proper training on the execution of recommended marketing initiatives.
Are you a creative person with a passion for health and wellness? As the Marketing Associate, you'll be responsible for supporting the Corporate Fitness, Lifestyle, and Spa divisions by researching, compiling, formatting, and assisting in all areas of marketing initiatives including promotions, communications, social media, and graphics.
WTS International and LifeStart merged in November 2020 to create one of the most comprehensive management companies operating at the confluence of hospitality, technology, and health and wellness. Its vast portfolio includes hotel and resort spa, country club, corporate and commercial fitness, residential, and virtual spaces. Together, the combined organization provides transformative holistic mind and body spa services, unparalleled community engagement experiences, industry-leading experts in physical, mental and emotional well-being, and unrivaled customer service, all with the goal to empower people to build a better lifestyle and to live life well.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International and LifeStart.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Corporate Operations Directors and onsite managers/directors.
- Become an expert on the WTS/LifeStart marketing approach and identified marketing and communications essentials to ensure increased engagement and overall use of systems and processes among Corporate Operations Directors and onsite Managers/Directors.
- Conduct new hire and ongoing trainings with onsite managers/directors within the corporate fitness and lifestyle division to ensure a proper understanding of the marketing approach and resources available.
- Assist in updating and maintaining users, documents and brand kits within the WTS Knowledge Network (an internal employee portal) and CANVA Enterprise platform.
- Collaborate with Corporate Operations Directors and onsite Managers/Directors to collect best practices related to marketing and engagement within the corporate fitness and lifestyle divisions and assist in updating the annual marketing strategy playbook accordingly.
- Conduct annual web and social media audits, as assigned, to provide suggestions for improvement and areas of opportunity based on corporately identified best practices.
- Assist the Marketing Manager of Fitness and Lifestyle in setting up systems at the site-level to optimize them from a marketing perspective. This may include, but is not limited to email, lead tracking, CANVA, etc.
- Assist facility directors in creating, editing, and providing approval on collateral and communications, as requested.
- Provide individualized site support to managed properties, as assigned, for a specified period. Consulting support may include (but is not limited to) strategy and messaging, creative development, social media, etc. and will be provided to the onsite manager/director with the support of the Corporate Operations Director.
- Support the development of a month end marketing Client Report templates, as assigned, to include all corporate support and results provided in the previous month.
- Assist Content Marketing Director in the creation, distribution, and scheduling of compelling social content across digital platforms to include Facebook and Instagram for the corporate fitness and lifestyle divisions.
- Assist Director of Marketing in identifying new vendors to partner with as it relates to establishing general awareness and generating revenue for the WTS/LifeStart portfolio of accounts.
- Assist in new website development, as needed, for properties within the corporate fitness and lifestyle divisions.
- Attend monthly fitness and lifestyle call and provide marketing updates relevant to the divisions.
- Participate in the client kick off process to assist in new property set up and launch.
- Support the Marketing Manager of Fitness and Lifestyle on additional duties as assigned which may include commercial fitness support in addition to corporate fitness and lifestyle.
Following is a list of pre-requisites needed to ensure successful job performance:
- 1-3 years of marketing/communications or industry-related experience preferred.
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry, spa industry, fitness industry or recreation industry preferred.
- Skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing communications and public relations activities preferred.
- Ability to provide creative and interesting marketing ideas and to execute these ideas preferred.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Proven ability to be resourceful and able to solve problems.
- Strong work ethic with excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail. Able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong computer skills particularly in the areas of word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver, and with web platforms including Squarespace and Wordpress preferred.
- Experience with Canva design software a plus.
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram social media platforms, including business tools such as Facebook Business Manager a plus.
- Experience with social media management systems such as Buffer, Hoot Suite or ContentCal a plus.
- Experience with Google Business a plus.
- Familiarity with ADA Compliance and Accessibility a plus.
- Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.