Managing Fitness Trainer - Sales & Training
Seeking a full time Head Trainer for new gym in Ajax.
9Round delivers total body results in a quick and convenient 30 minute workout with no class times and a trainer with you every step of the way. We are seeking a super energetic and enthusiastic Head Trainer. This is a full time position with significant potential for upward mobility in management and compensation.
JOB DESCRIPTION & QUALIFICATIONS
At 9Round the Head Trainer will maintain a fun, fast paced, 30 minute circuit cardio kickboxing gym. Sales presentation and phone scripts are vital. This is a very customer service driven position, so we are looking for someone that exudes confidence and whose primary focus is helping other achieve their fitness goals.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in the fitness industry
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work mornings, evenings and Saturdays
- Must have minimum 3 years of sales/customer service experience
- Previous kickboxing experience strongly preferred however not mandatory
- Greet, answer questions, sell and register prospective leads
- Be creative with different drills throughout the workout in a fun environment
- Provide stellar customer service and keep members motivated throughout workout
- Maintain a clean gym
- Member retention and engagement via telephone calls and follow ups
- Create monthly marketing plans with the owner
- Junior Trainer recruitment, scheduling, and management with the owner
- Keep social networks updated regularly posting on Instagram and Facebook
All 9Round staff must be FIT, enthusiastic, great with people, willing to clean and ALWAYS on time. Think you've got what it takes to be a 9Round Fitness Trainer?
Salary: $3,500.00 to $4,000.00 /month
9Round - Ajax
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson and his wife, Heather, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 450 franchised 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 40 states and nine countries, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018.
9Round prides itself on offering fitness solutions and career solutions to people across the world. We invite you to join our team that is dedicated to building the 9Round brand and improving the lives of 9Round owners and members alike.