Manager, Strategic Planning, Spa
New York, NY
New York, NY
Manager, Strategic Planning, Spa
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Spa at Equinox is redefining what regeneration means in the high performance recovery space. The Manager, Strategic Planning is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and measurement of strategic initiatives to drive the Department's continued growth. The successful candidate will rely on their ability to manage cross-functional teams, prioritize projects, derive strategic insights, and communicate findings and perspectives to all levels of the organization. This role will report to the Vice President, Spa and Regeneration.
- Work with Spa leadership to develop and track initiatives that drive growth within the Department
- Develop robust project plans to ensure excellence over time, aligning resources, due dates, critical paths and task contingencies
- Lead the execution of project plans and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure timelines and milestones are set and goals are achieved
- Incorporate process-oriented methodology and data analytics into the development of detailed action items and project plans to monitor, track and trend the success of identified improvement initiatives
- Assist Spa Leadership with any needs, including, but not limited to, creating and analyzing reports, new vendor set up, creating POs, etc.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and workgroups in partnership with Spa leadership, other ancillary departments, field operations and Technology stakeholders to discuss initiatives and strategize on optimizing practice operations
- Build and promote positive relationships with all stakeholders, including Spa department and field teams.
- 3-5 years of project management and/or process improvement experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and develop tools to improve quality and results
- Excellent management, analytical, organization and planning skills
- Qualified candidate must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, and have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Required proficiency in Office with excellence in PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with other databases and analytic tools a plus
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.