Manager On Duty
Harbour Island Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
Position: Manager on Duty (MOD)
Part-time 20+ hours (possible full-time with combination positions)
Looking for a positive leader willing to work evenings from 5:30PM - 9:30PM. The Manager on Duty takes charge of club operations for the closing shift. If you’re interested in gaining leadership experience and enjoy contributing to a fun environment, join our team!
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
Qualities of our Managers on Duty:
MOD’s are excellent leaders providing direction and support to all departments. They effectively communicate with Hospitality Staff, Desk Supervisors, Operations Managers, Assistant General Managers and/or General Managers on maintenance, operational, and club activities.
- Ensure high customer service standards are being met
- Handling customer and employee questions or issues
- Overseeing operations, including maintenance, cleanliness and efficiency.
- Ensuring that security and safety regulations are met
- Ensuring staffing are in appropriate uniforms and on task
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are an efficient multi-tasker
- You have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3-6 months of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- You enjoy the fitness industry
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We train you in ASHI CPR/AED
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.