Manager on Duty
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking Fitness Receptionists in Alexandria, VA. The Manager-on-Duty, under the direction of the Facility Director, supervises the facility. Supervision includes ensuring all staff and members are adhering to facility rules and policies, maintaining a clean and organized environment, and providing excellent customer service.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for residents and guest by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International
- Conduct hourly facility walk-throughs
- Check that all doors and areas are secure
- Check pool area for cleanliness and check that pool logs are being upkept
- Support front desk with transactions, phone calls and other items
- Ensure all facility signage is current and neat
- Knowledgeable of facility programming and schedules
- Record incidents/accidents and report as necessary
- Provides members with current policies and information
- Other items as assigned
- 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Experience working in Fitness environment a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and walk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.